Class & Workshops Proposals
All of our instructors are professional artists who love what they do and want to share their expertise. If you would like to teach at Mother Brook Arts & Community Center, please email the materials listed below and be sure to note our term dates when you are proposing a class.
Proposals must be submitted by the dates indicated below for each session.
Our programs are structured in four terms:
- Winter: January – March (submit proposals by September 31)
- Spring: April – June (submit proposals by January 31)
- Summer: July – August (submit proposals by February 27)
- Fall: September – December (submit proposals by May 31)
Adult courses run in the mornings, evenings and weekends, and teen and children’s programs run in the afternoons and weekends.
To propose a class or workshop, email the following to email@example.com:
- Course proposal(s) including framework and description, principles and/or techniques taught, goals, required materials, and scheduling and time requirements. Please be specific in what the class proposes to cover, and please include a proposed schedule.
- Cover letter describing your teaching experience and skills.
- Resume outlining teaching experience.
- List of references and examples of prior student work, if possible.
- 5 images of your own work, low-resolution jpegs.
- Identify a target market – who will take this course, anticipated interests, levels of experience, and the best way to reach that population.